Looking for Work
While On The Job
You should contact your recruiter for specific questions, but here are answers to the most common questions asked by our employees in temporary assignments.
While On The Job Questions
- Who do I contact regarding a payroll issue?
- You can reach our payroll hotline at (203) 978-6222. You can also send an email to email@example.com
- What should I do if my assignment is ending?
- Occasionally a client might contact you directly to let you know your assignment is ending. Be sure to communicate this with your recruiter. This will allow us to consider you for new assignments.
- Am I required to give advance notice if I need to end my assignment early?
- Yes. We require a 1 week notice to terminate an assignment early. Contact your recruiter to provide an early termination notice.
- Can I work overtime hours?
- You may work overtime only if approved by your direct manager.
- What should I do if I am injured on the job?
- Seek immediate medical attention. You will be covered by our Workers’ Compensation insurance. Contact your recruiter as soon as possible so we can assist you.