Information Security Awareness & Training Lead
Southington, CT-based financial company looking to hire a Temp Information Security Awareness & Training Lead.
Start Date 03/04/2024 - End Date 06/03/2024.
- Applies basic knowledge of information security and risk mitigation principles, theories, and techniques in daily work.
- Demonstrates understanding and use of basic project management methodologies, including the ability to plan, manage, and maintain a complex, organization-wide program over the longer term.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels within the organization, including both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Independently writes well-structured and persuasive end products.
- Crafts messages to match the capability of the audience.
- Ability to communicate in a simple, clear, and concise manner to the various communities within our organization.
- Desire to learn and integrate new capabilities in digital technology, such as audio, video, social media, online communities, blogs, and other web-based technologies.
- Creative thinking and understanding of the audience to produce engaging materials in various formats and media, including storyboards, user guides, and gamification elements.
- Resilience and flexibility to explore different paths to achieve an outcome and adjust quickly and efficiently to new circumstances and measured results.
- Confidently develops and delivers presentations and can respond to questions.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and manage concurrent deadlines.
- Ability to effectively contribute to and lead working groups.
- A high degree of independence, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Flexible; able to move strategy forward in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
- 8+ years of professional Information/Cyber Security Awareness Experience