Senior Tax Accountant
Our client, a Danbury, CT-based company, seeks a Senior Tax Accountant.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tax Preparation for partnership, S-Corp, high net worth, individual, Estate and Gift returns.
- Prepare/Compile/Review supporting financial statements and documents.
- Perform tax research to stay updated on changes.
- Compilation Engagements
- Preparation of Payroll Tax Returns
- Preparation of Sales Tax Returns
- Preparation of Property Reports
- Representation before Federal and State taxing authorities.
- Must have CPA.
- Public experience (large, mid-size, or small) - as long as they handle various tasks and not pigeon held to one area of the business.
- Construction accounting or client experience is a big plus.
- Seeking at least 5-10 years’ experience.