An international organization is hiring a Corporate Accounting Manager for the Controller’s group. This position will ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, coaching, and developing staff, month-end close, financial analysis, special projects, and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with various accounting and finance functions in a large, growing international organization.
Some specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation, review, and verification of journal entries and monitoring interfaces into the general ledger system.
- Review multi-currency reconciliations of bank accounts, fixed assets, debt, equity, joint ventures, and other balance sheet accounts across all Divisions and regions.
- Develops analysis and reports as needed.
- Work with treasury to confirm intercompany loan balances and ensure signed loan agreements are current.
- Review and explain balance sheet fluctuations.
- Prepare and review budgets and forecasts.
- Provide and review data for the VP of Financial Reporting.
- Responsible for implementation of improvements to processes.
- Ensure SOX controls are complied with and assist with preparing the AMC audit requirements.
- BS / BBA - Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience with 3+ years of experience in a managerial/supervisory role.
- CPA strongly preferred (with Big 4 experience a plus).
- Experience in a publicly traded company a plus.
- Exceptional technical accounting base and analytical ability.
- Experience reviewing large volumes of journal entries and reconciliations a plus.