Chief of Staff
CHIEF OF STAFF
Our client is seeking an experienced Chief of Staff / Administrative Manager to manage and lead a team of personal assistants to the Chief Executive Officer of a successful financial services firm. The purpose of the role is to streamline the CEO`s personal and professional life, requiring the candidate to possess strong business judgment, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and a high level of professionalism and discretion at all times. In addition, the candidate must be a highly organized self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the CEO & take the initiative to solve problems independently.
As the main hub of support operations, this individual will act as the "barometer" to ensure the efficiency and productivity of the team. The ideal candidate should have a "no task is too small" mindset and a positive attitude at all times to ensure the team of assistants is motivated for success.
- Manage the CEO`s team of personal assistants, train and onboard new team members.
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Create, assign, and manage projects for team members, as well as oversee their daily workload.
- Heavy day-to-day management of personal and professional calendars; appointment scheduling, coordination, and confirmation of all logistics; communication with all household and office staff to maintain cohesive schedules.
- Disseminate correspondence (mail and email) and information to appropriate team and business members.
- Arrange domestic and international flights, car services, dinner reservations, personalized packing lists, events, and social itineraries.
- Manage residence and office space; execute purchasing and stocking of the kitchen, household, toiletry, and back-stock needs.
- Engage in ad-hoc projects which may require thorough and complex research.
- Bachelor`s Degree required.
- Must be able to provide SAT and/or ACT scores to be considered for this position.
- Strong preference for personal assistants with at least five years` experience providing high-level executive support.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to also be extremely effective working independently.