Our client is an architecture firm that provides architectural, interior design, and master planning services to private, corporate, and public sector clients. Recognized for its noteworthy environmentally responsive architecture, the firm combines imagination and innovation to create award-winning and memorable designs. They are searching for a receptionist/administrative assistant to join their team.
- Be the front face of the office for greeting visitors.
- Manage team communications, including routing phone calls, e-mails and coordinating conference calls.
- The role requires someone who can maintain composure in a fast-paced setting, juggling a high number of internal and external requests and prioritizing appropriately.
- Strong problem-solving skills, looks for innovative and creative solutions, and is solutions orientated.
- Managing schedules, coordinating calendars, and setting up meetings.
- Possesses strong phone & email etiquette.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and accommodations arrangements for the team
- General office tasks, such as preparing and printing reports, presentations, and notes, setting up for meeting rooms, and reordering department supplies.
- Administer the renewal of individual architecture licenses and firm renewal licenses for the AIA and state boards.
- Setting up and monitoring lunch and learns with vendors and the related catering, maintaining employee records for their education requirements.
- Ensuring that filing systems are maintained and current.
- Can pivot - adapting to change when needed quickly.
Requirements:Required Skills and Characteristics:
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Work experience as an Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
- To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will also be highly motivated, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and desire to take on the challenges of managing multiple projects of varying levels of importance.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, well organized, able to set priorities and handle multiple projects at any given time, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Strong work ethic.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- This is a full-time onsite role to support office operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work with people at all levels.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe.