HR Information Systems
Job Title: HRIS Director.
The primary responsibilities of the HRIS Director will be to manage and improve HR systems and processes, HR projects, workforce planning and analytics, and associated procedures, policies, and standards relating to the HRIS function.
What you’ll do:
- Lead company efforts regarding HRIS implementation, upgrades, and changes according to business and HR needs.
- Assess current HRIS and propose changes within the current system and/or potential migration to alternative systems.
- Engage and consult with end users on a regular basis to understand system issues and offer business solutions.
- Work with the HR Leadership team and business areas to improve workforce planning and reporting.
- Engage team members to ensure the appropriate change management plans are in place to support new, enhanced technology or functionality.
- Support and act as an internal consultant to HR leadership and business leaders to understand the desired metrics and HR data reporting required across the organization.
- Focus on data analysis to spot trends, edge cases, and exceptions to established data entry standards.
- Provide support to the Human Resources function in the areas of workforce metrics, ad hoc reporting, and creating dashboards. Establish oversight with key stakeholders, external vendors, HR, IT, and Business Areas reliant upon HR processes and data to ensure HR projects and technology enhancements are prioritized to meet business needs and successfully implemented according to business requirements, priorities, budget, and plan.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of HR and payroll data that drives system needs and continually works to ensure that HR and payroll user needs are met in a manner that is effective, efficient, and ultimately serves the HR and payroll teams.
- Provide necessary training to end users to increase their effectiveness and ability to use HR systems.
- Ensure delivery, documentation, and support of configuration and integration/interfaces for both new functionality and enhancements.
- Ensure the delivery of appropriate quality control over HR systems, including maintenance of test scenarios and appropriate execution of testing for various changes.
Perks & Benefits:
• Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays
• Health, Dental, and Medical Benefits
• Weekly pay
• Life Insurance
• 5% above cost for our high-quality food products
• Employee discounts for travel and events
Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree
• Seven (7) or more years of progressive experience and deep knowledge in HRIS Systems and Human Resources
• HRIS project implementation experience
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Excellent written, oral communications skills
• Experience with and driven by continuous process improvement and efficiency.
• Analytical mindset with an ability to solution multiple alternatives
• Strong ability to analyze data to determine the answer, solution, or find the problem.
• Ability to define change management needs and deliverables.
• Must thrive under pressure and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and in a hands-on manner.
• Excellent business judgment and proficiency in organizational, analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
• Previous experience with ICIMS or other ATS systems
• Previous experience with Ceridan Dayforce preferred.
• Experience with HRIS system migrations