Bethel, CT company is looking to hire a Temp to Perm Billing Specialist.
Hours 8 or 8:30 am until 4:30 or 5 pm
Billing Specialist Job Summary:
The Billing Specialist is responsible for the timely preparation and submission of all types of invoices to be billed to customers through our various billing systems. (Navision, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Field 1).
- Ensure assigned accounts are billed in the month the work was performed
- Prepare invoices daily based on customer's contractual obligations and terms and conditions.
- Submission of invoices in a timely manner to customers via email, USPS, 3rd party billing systems
- Resolve and respond to outstanding billing issues in a timely fashion to the customers.
- Organize and complete any special projects as assigned to meet departmental expectations.
- Prepare to invoice month-end processing to position the department to meet month-end goals.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years' experience in Billing or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Understanding of contract documentation and terms of customer obligation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to think outside the box to problem solve
- Customer Service Orientation
- Multi-Task and time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Self-Motivated individual
- Can work independently.
- Willing to take on additional tasks when needed and asked for by management