Head of Accounts Payable
Dynamic and growing financial services firm in lower Fairfield County, CT is hiring a Vice President to join the Corporate Finance team. This role will provide strong leadership over the Accounts Payable team in their day-to-day operations and report directly to the Corporate Controller.
The ideal candidate will be a Coupa expert and a key player in designing and building a world class global accounts payable department that can efficiently scale with the firms rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversee all day-to-day Accounts Payable (AP) functions
- Ensure all invoices are processed timely and accurately for both US and international vendors by the team.
- Manage invoice approvals and coding, ensure workflow routings are appropriate and accelerated as needed; address any AP aging and unapproved invoices.
- Coordinate operating cash needs with the head of treasury.
- Ensure high priority, past due, and/or other urgent requests are addressed across departments. Analyze expense data to identify trends for vendor payments and travel & expense transactions.
- Develop and monitor KPI`s and create progress reports
- Enhance reporting for stakeholders to ensure transparency and meaningful analysis and insights can be gained.
- Continuously review and enhance the AP process, functions, and capabilities within Coupa such as dashboards.
Requirements:• 10+ years of relevant experience with 3+ years in a leadership/team management role
• Experience with Coupa and Coupa pay required
• Familiarity with Oracle NetSuite General Ledger required
• Able to manage large team organizations and implement checks and balances
• Strong leadership and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment