Position Name: Investor Relations Administrative Assistant
Location: Greenwich, CT
Our client is a registered investment adviser that focuses on global credit investing. This was designed and built to have the deep resources, expertise, and capital needed to invest in the global credit markets. Their business model seeks to capture synergies across its platform, build comparative advantages in every area of the Firm, hire and train exceptional people, and establish a culture of teamwork. Today, our client has nearly 240 employees and manages approximately $20 billion in investible assets.
Role and Responsibilities
Our client seeks a versatile Assistant who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate needs to be extremely organized with superb follow-through skills. This individual will co-support a Partner/Head of Investor Relations and help support the Marketing Team across a broad range of administrative duties:
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Heavy internal and external meeting scheduling
- Responsible for tracking investor calls, meetings, prospect mailbox, and other departmental processes
- Preparing meeting materials (presentations, books, bios, etc.)
- Travel arrangements, including detailed itineraries
- Assist with planning and execution for both internal and client events
- Preparing expense reports for the department
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects
Our client places a high value on analytical, smart, and intellectually rigorous attributes, which facilitates the delivery of the Firm's vision. Therefore, we encourage and foster a specific culture in our Firm characterized by integrity and honesty, humility, mutual respect, teamwork, strategic and creative thought, leadership, a commercial approach, rigorous execution, and a commitment to excellence.
Shared recognition and camaraderie of people working together, along with a focus on building enduring business relationships, and aligning our interests with our partners and clients. Our client believes in an intense work ethic, a deep commitment to results, and a belief that their business is best pursued through teamwork and cross-fertilization of their business model.
Requirements:Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of solid administrative experience with a track record of professional success; financial services experience strongly preferred but not essential
- BA/BS preferred with solid academic performance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with event planning is highly preferred
- Ability to maintain process and meet deadlines
- Excellent judgment and someone who takes pride in their work
- Maturity and a high degree of professionalism. Personal/ Professional Attributes