Serves as Executive Assistant to the CEO and HR of a leading and fast-growing natural/organic food brand that is ranked among the top 5000 INC growth companies. We seek an experienced executive assistant, especially one with a legal or paralegal background. This position will report directly to the CEO. The Company is a millennial brand, one of Whole Foods' top national brands, with innovative products in the natural and organic food sector that is also on a fast growth path. Requires someone who enjoys working in a creative and fast-paced environment.
Location: Stamford, CT
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Base Salary: $60,000 to $80,000, based on experience level and education
Additional Compensation: Annual Cash Bonuses, 401K, contribution towards excellent Health Insurance benefits, Stock Options/Equity incentives
Requirements:REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, or ABILITIES:
Core competencies include:
Experience regarding composing and preparing legal documents, redlining/markups of contracts with vendors, investors, or employee agreements, as well as:
- Perform a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including managing the calendar of appointments; confidential press releases.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, investors, staff, and others, on matters related to the Company
- Create PowerPoint presentations for the CEO, draft press releases
- Research, prioritize, and follows up on incoming issues, and concerns addressed to the Company, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Then, determine an appropriate course of action.
- Experienced at working in an entrepreneurial environment, thrives on time-pressured projects, Self-
- motivated professional who can independently & daily prioritize both trivial and critical work tasks on a timely basis
- HR & Office Duties: Assist in managing health insurance plans, benefits, ordering office supplies, etc
- Professional experience in communicating, navigating, and anticipating administrative and organizational issues regarding Board meetings, investors, executives, or vendors
- Some experience dealing with Private Equity, Venture Capital, or Institutional Investors' communications and Private Placements, acquisitions, and discretion involving highly confidential documents and sensitive executive matters a plus
- Also, a plus is preparing Board minutes and organizing Board meetings for the CEO
- Education: BA/BS or higher preferred
- Executive-level confidentiality and professional discretion are a must. Individual with maturity, experience, and discipline to keep confidential all sensitive corporate matters (HR issues involving confidential employee files, or communications regarding critical management directives or closed session Board of Directors communications).
- Detail-oriented and energetic approach towards admin duties:
• High level of proficiency with PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
• Must have stellar English skills in copywriting and editing capabilities, especially legal documents.
• Perfectionists preferred.
• Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills; high sense of urgency; ability to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently