Our client, a global investment/private equity firm, seeks to hire a Compensation Associate for their growing Management Company.
With a 20+ year track record and $18B AUM, our client continues to be a dominant force within their space. They are now looking for bright, driven professionals with the interest and ability to help them scale for future growth.
As a Compensation Analyst, you will report directly to the Corporate Controller while working closely with the Human Resource team. You will be responsible for monthly payroll, strategically selecting and implementing a payroll platform, and performing analysis around all aspects of compensation planning - annual bonus computations, annual planning for headcount etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Own, prepare and validate payroll for all US employees.
- Oversight of outsourced payroll functions of UK and Japan operations
- Take a lead role in improving payroll process and systems
- Manage the employee compensation portion of the annual budget planning process
- Assess current and future year budget impacts on hiring plans and compensation changes.
Requirements:Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of related work experience
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience working with software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HRIS systems
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems using various data analysis techniques
- Familiarity with all aspects of the payroll process, from hiring/onboarding, bi-weekly payroll, bonus calculations, severance, special payments, etc.
- Experience interacting with diverse levels of leadership, specifically in a project or major client capacity
- Experience summarizing results and developing/producing management reports
- Experience building and managing project plans