With over thirty years of experience, an international investment management firm in Stamford, CT, seeks to hire a Corporate Accountant due to growth. This person will join a team of 7 and report to the Assistant Controller, offering excellent visibility and exposure.
The firm offers excellent earning potential, benefits, and beautiful offices. In addition, this firm is a great place to continue learning and career development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial statements and analysis
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to cash, investments, receivables, and payables
- Record journal entries including but not limited to revenue, payroll, cash, prepaid amortization, and accruals
- Fixed asset accounting, maintaining a fixed asset system, and recording monthly depreciation for multiple legal entities
- Special projects as needed, both independently or collaboratively
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting; with about 1-3 years of related experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and QuickBooks
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Applicants should be pro-active, motivated, and passionate and work well with colleagues.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to work well with others in a fast-paced team environment