Growing company new to the area seeks to hire Senior Accountant/s who will be responsible for accounting operations, production of periodic financial reports, and maintenance of accounting records. Excellent opportunity to contribute and make an immediate impact within a growing organization.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide general accounting support to the Controller and CFO, including account reconciliations and analysis, journal entries, GL maintenance, monthly close and financial reporting.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining financial controls within the accounting department.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports and risk analysis.
- Help create budgets and forecasts.
- BS/BA in Accounting or related discipline
- ~5-10 years of related accounting/finance experience
- Ability to help prepare financial statements
- Knowledge of payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions.
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong organization and priority-setting skills.