We have partnered with an investment firm considered to be a leader in their space and one of the most innovative companies over the past five years to assist them in their search for an AVP level accountant/analyst.
The position, reporting to the Corporate Controller, will be involved with accounting, reporting, month end, cash/treasury management, and expense analysis. Additionally, the position will play an active role in a variety of special projects including automation, improving controls, and implementing new accounting modules and software.
The firm has a wonderful culture, hybrid work model (currently), and a team driven environment. Compensation includes base salary, bonus and equity.
- 6-10 years of corporate accounting/audit experience within the financial services industry.
- Understanding of GAAP reporting.
- Familiarity with Oracle NetSuite and/or General Ledger systems (i.e., PeopleSoft, Axiom) preferred but not required.
- Experience with Coupa or similar A/P system preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of booking journal entries.
- Fund accounting experience preferred but not required.
- Four year degree in accounting or related field.