Sr. Treasury Management Administration Rep
Bridgeport, CT based company looking to hire a temporary Sr. Treasury Management Administration Rep
Target Start Date: ASAP
Target End Date: End of May, 2022.
Status: Temporary - 40 Hours/Week.
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Supervisor: Reports in to the Treasury Management Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Based in the Bridgeport, CT area if possible, but the team is open to remote workers as well
Senior Treasury Management Administration Representative
This position is responsible for more complex day-to-day administrative support to an assigned area of the treasury management administration team in connection with the products, services and systems offered by Treasury Management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains knowledge of treasury and cash management products, governing regulations, internal and audit policies and procedures. Utilizes knowledge to assist in the training and ongoing support of newer members of the department.
- Monitors and works all levels of requests delivered to Treasury Management Administration via multiple channels. Completes requests and validates accuracy of documentation required for account setups, maintenance and service requests. Updates and maintains customer files.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves a broad range of complex operational and service issues involving Treasury Management services and products.
- Provides technical assistance to internal clients to resolve complex inquiries, servicing requests and operational matters.
- Provides a high level of customer service to our internal and external customers. Maintains and enhances customer relationships through timely problem resolution or escalation.
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Intermediate computer skills required, including word processing and spreadsheet applications; ability to learn specific programs and effectively perform research as needed.
- Strong math, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a courteous and professional manner with both customers and the broad range of employees across the company.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are required to perform procedures in a highly efficient manner.
- Ability to work within a team and share knowledge and skills.
- Working knowledge of department products, services, policies and procedures.