Well established hedge fund in Fairfield County, CT seeks to hire a Finance professional to partner and support some of their department heads in a FP&A and Financial Strategy capacity.
This team of elite finance professionals ensures that department leaders have a holistic understanding of the financial impact of business decisions by engaging stakeholders on unique real-time analysis of financial data (incl. costs, budgets, forecasts, ROI analyses).
The team also offers a critical, independent perspective; ensuring each dollar maximizes business outcomes and ultimately shareholder value. While each team member primarily partners with a specific business unit, these diverse financial experts often work with teams across the company, gaining unique insights into the firm’s business goals and processes.
Some responsibilities include:
- Own end-to-end partnership between finance and a particular business unit of the company, including continuously evolving the way that finance provides strategic value to the business
- Drive yearly financial planning process in partnership with senior leaders at the company
- Craft board-level communications on high-ROI investment cases for the company
- Influence business decisions through proactively driving unique analyses and shaping the forecast; including comprehensive modeling to inform decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with a strong academic track record
- 2-4+ years of analytical work experience in a field such as corporate finance, FP&A, accounting, business planning and analysis, including sophisticated financial modeling
- Experience forming clearly structured recommendations from financial information to leadership, and partner with the business around scenario analyses and trade-offs to help drive informed and quality decisions