Mortgage Operations Consultant
International consulting firm with over six-thousand employees globally seeks to hire several Consultants for their Risk, Information Security and Compliance team located in Orlando, Florida.
Applicants will have strong experience with the operations, risk, and compliance element of mortgage lending to help some of the nation's largest financial institutions/lenders optimize processes and mitigate risks. Our client offers over 20 years of experience in this area and are considered subject matter experts in this space.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead a team of consultants, subject matter experts, and analysts in a fast-paced environment
- Manage successful delivery of large consulting projects for national mortgage lenders
- Manage projects to financial targets
- Develop and execute project plans including staffing, training, performance/quality management
- Identify opportunities to expand footprint within existing clients
- 3+ years of operational experience at a national mortgage lender and or consulting firm
- 1+ years of people leadership or management experience
- History of managing high performing teams and executing complex projects/programs
- Deep expertise in mortgage originations operations
- Strong communications skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills