Candidate would be responsible for providing word processing and related support to attorneys across several practice groups.
Ideal candidates will have strong word processing and computer skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail and work well within a team.
The candidate would have strong verbal and written communication skills which are critical to be successful in this role.
- Provide day-to-day word processing support
- Manage and update client contact database
- Other various administrative projects and tasks as needed.
Requirements:To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Document management software
- The demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
- A willingness and ability to learn and to support the needs of others
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to organize and follow up with tasks
- Strong communication skills
- A history of successful word process support and/or experience working in a small business or legal setting a plus.