Stamford based firm is seeking three Talent Sourcer candidates for long-term, possibly temp to perm positions.
Big plus if within commutable distance of Stamford CT office. Potential to go perm if all goes well.
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Talent Sourcer focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units utilizing multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists and networking to identify top talent for our organization. If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard to find candidates, this role is for you.
What you’ll do:
• Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
• Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
• Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating the Gartner value proposition
• Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments and behavioral based interviewing
• Develop a pipeline of talent for current role and future hiring needs
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
• Strong research and candidate generation skills
• Business Development and/or Sales experience a plus
• Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing new techniques and skills
Who you are:
• Effective and professional communicator
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Builder of networks
• Social media savvy
We are looking for a sourcer but are open to a recruiter who may have been laid off and is looking for quick work. Potential for this position to go full-time if it's a good fit. Candidates with IT recruitment exp would be a strong fit. Location is FLEXIBLE.