Outbound Customer Service Representative
Norwalk, CT based company looking to fill a temp to perm Outbound Customer Service Representative
- Pay rate ranging depending on experience $17 - $18 per hour
- Remote positions, for now, do not have a scheduled date to return to the offices. But they will eventually, so the candidate must be able to work in person when it becomes a requirement.
- No Cold Calling - The customer has already received some sort of solicitation from us.
- Training 2 Weeks: Monday- Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM, ½ lunches are included in these schedules.
- Training will be conducted in a remote setting.
Provide both inbound and outbound phone and email support to our clients concerning warranty products or services.
- Focus on closing extended warranty sales with the assistance of progressive calling.
- Formulate business decisions based on information provided during the call with the excellent ability to persuade and negotiate with customers.
- Fully understands and consistently demonstrates proficiency at explaining products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Accurately document information within multiple database systems.
- Adhere to KPI(s), as defined by the leadership team, to ensure you are meeting departmental expectations, sales qualified opportunity, revenue metrics, and quality assurance.
- Act as a backup to the Inbound Contact Center Team concerning general customer service warranty plans, claims, credits, sales, and product registration.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment.
- Must have strong sales experience and a proven sales track record for achieving lead-setting targets.
- Genuine desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- An ability to be persuasive, positive, energetic, relay information in a clear, precise, professional, and friendly manner while overcoming objections to close sales.
- Respond to customer inquiries by asking probing questions and listening attentively; while possessing exceptional oral and written skills.
- Attention to detail with an ability to follow through while managing multiple tasks and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Self-motivated, metrics-driven, able to work independently, and the desire to learn and succeed.
- Demonstrates teamwork displays a positive attitude, and has a strong work ethic.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience with auto-dialer an asset
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Associate degree preferred
Work Hours for Both Roles: Monday- Friday - 9:30 am-6:00 pm - ½ lunches are included in these schedules.
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent - Non-Exempt
Location: Norwalk Ct.
This position is temporarily remote.