Data Integrity Analyst
The hours would be M-F, 8:30am - 4:30pm.
We are looking for someone who is computer savvy, that has at least basic knowledge of Excel . A large portion of the role will be entering data into the system as well as updating data.
The Data Integrity Analyst will be responsible for general maintenance related to automated systems within the scope of Materials Management.
- This position will work collaborativly with the Suppy Chain Logistics Information Systems Manager to facilitate item master updates within our MM Automated Systems including but not limited to Pyxis Technologies and Meditech .
- This position will execute MM data entry tasks and assist in product transitions.
- Analyst functions include but are not limited to: Report reviews within specified Automated Systems and product updates/inventory management.
- Maintenance of Item Master data including but not limited to packaging updates catalog updates and end user REQ templates.
- This position would provide usage reports for cost savings initiatives as well as report information required for Value Analysis meetings.
- In addition, work closely with Finance to ensure items are built to proper specs ensuring accurate charge capture data is input correctly.
- Manages all Meditech Item inventories to ensure all inventories are accurate and correct for charge capture and perpetual and non perpetual inventory management.
- Works closely with Purchasing and Contracting teams to ensure price and contract integrity.
- Works closely with IC teams and MM OR Coordinators to ensure smooth product transitions. Also liaison with vendors if necessary to confirm or obtain info.
- Assist with yearly Physical Inventory audits data entry functions.
- Monthly Auditing of specific price files for integrity within Meditech.
Create and maintain accurate Item Master information relative to pricing, descriptions, packaging etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the MM Item Master and other dictionaries within the Meditech application in the MM module. Investigate, test and resolve IM issues. Monitor certain reports to ensure system accuracy.
- Work effectively as part of a team with other departments in MM including Purchasing and Distribution in order to resolve issues, streamline workflow and provide high levels of customer service.
- Utilizing problem solving techniques for data analysis, with attention to detail, to ensure a quality product while maintaining databases.
- Creation of ad-hoc files and reports for both MM and other departments as needed (end user usage reports etc.)
- Analyze pertinent system data
- Interact professionally with all personnel and be a committed, responsible member of the organization effectively supporting and representing Materials Management
- Conduct and manage special projects as assigned, including work breakdowns, vendor/product coordination and regular status reporting.
- Provide administrative support for data inquiries and project updates.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent technical training with at least 3 years experience involving Automated Systems or database Management.
- Strong experience implementing and supporting applications within a hospital setting/healthcare required.
- Experience with MediTech or Pyxis Supply Systems are preferred.