Finance Associate, FP&A
Our client, a rapidly growing technology company located in New York City, who has recently earned recognition in Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 as well as Forbes Cloud 100 list, seeks to hire a Finance Associate for their FP&A team.
This is a great chance to join a dynamic organization as they buildout their FP&A Group. If you are a driven, analytical FP&A professional with strong modeling and analysis skills, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Some responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist with building financial models
- Perform insightful analysis on financial trends and communicate to finance leadership
- Evaluate the financial impact of new initiatives through KPIs and other metrics
- Balance shifting financial initiatives
- Special projects
This position offers a base salary, bonus and equity as well as exceptional benefits and working environment. Come be part of something special!
- Bachelor`s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Background in a formal financial analyst or accounting audit program preferred
- Experience creating complex financial models, forecasts, and reports
- Self-directed with disciplined work habits and strong organizational skills