This is a temp to perm opportunity for a customer service specialist to work in the call center of a well respected multi practice medical office in Danbury.
- 40 hours per week
- Answers all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner at all times
- Ensures that all calls are handled in an expedited and efficient manner accurately and courteously
- Patient registration, insurance verification
- Schedule appointments based on availability
- Performs additional duties as requested
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1-year medical reception experience.
- Knowledge of: HMO, PPO, Managed Care, Third Party Administrator Plans, and Workers Compensation medical plans.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual- Spanish or Portuguese a plus
- Minimum 1-year medical setting and/or experience preferred
- Electronic Health Record Computer experience
Monday to Friday (8 am to 5pm)