- A mid-sized Fairfield County law firm seeks paralegal for busy estate administration practice.
- A minimum of two years of experience is preferred.
- The position requires knowledge of all aspects of probate process including filing applications, preparing accountings, preparing tax returns, and participating in client meetings.
- Ideal candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Fast-Tax/OneSource, excel, and Word is preferred.
- Flexible hours for right candidate.
- Salary commensurate with experience.