VP- Fund Accountaningt
Industry leading FinTech/Investment Management company with over $40B in invested assets, is adding an Assistant VP to their Fund Accounting team. Recognized as one of the most innovative finance companies over the past three years by Forbes, our client continues to grow at a rapid pace, and make groundbreaking strides in the investment management space.
The Company’s culture is highly entrepreneurial, requiring high energy and commitment, and focused on building a best-in-class Company that is highly scalable. They offer their employees a tremendous opportunity for learning, growth and to make a meaningful impact while doing so.
This position can be located in NYC and or Greenwich, CT and will offer a base, bonus and options.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design and implement processes and procedures for servicing the funds
- Work in close partnership with the management team to enhance and automate key processes
- Develop and enhance product, management, and other reporting, targeting both efficiency and scale
- Work closely with several internal departments to support fund operations
- Build and maintain relationships with underlying fund managers
- Provide oversight of fund administrators and other service providers, such as auditors, tax service providers, and custodians
- Monitor cash positions, reconciliations and manage cash reserves
- Work with counsel/CCO to ensure general compliance with fund docs, SEC and FINRA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another business-related field
- 10+ years of fund accounting, fund administration and fund operations experience, with a focus on alternative investment funds including fund-of-funds and feeder funds.
- Passion for the application of innovative technology
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, demanding environment