Our client, a leading financial services firm located in Greenwich, CT, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the company's Private Equity Team! This is an excellent opportunity for a professional, mature, well-rounded and versatile candidate with at least seven years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior management for an asset management and/or financial firm - previous experience in Private Equity a huge plus! An ideal candidate for this role must be flexible and team-oriented in addition to being able to handle an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Perform a variety of different administrative functions, including but not limited to, calendar management, coordinating both international and domestic travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, expense reporting and managing the company's filing system
- Manage all Private Equity Team-related communications, which includes routing phone calls, email correspondence and coordinating conference calls
- Regularly process letters, memos, financial documents, etc.
- Perform special projects as needed
- Assist other teams, high-ranking individuals and the office as a whole with various administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 7 years of previous experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior management for an asset management and/or financial firm
- Proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team required
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, accuracy, confidentiality, detail orientation a must