Associate/AVP, Private Equity Accounting
Dynamic and highly recognized FinTech company with offices in the tri-state area seeks to hire an Associate / Assistant Vice President level candidate to join its Fund Finance team to focus on Private Capital/Equity Fund Accounting.
This position will report to the Vice President and work closely with other team members, vendors, and the client on a variety of matters. This position will offer a base, discretionary bonus and options.
This is an opportunity to truly make an impact with a young company that continues to grow and do great things. Position can be based in NYC, NJ or Greenwich, CT.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Help identify, implement, and maintain processes and procedures for private equity feeder and multi-manager funds
- Participate in new fund structuring, set up and onboarding new products with administrators and custodians
- Provide oversight of fund administrators and other external vendors and parties
- Manage all fund accounting and financial reporting to investors, including RIA and DTCC position reporting
- Assist with subscriptions, redemptions, capital calls, and distributions
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- CPA or other Accounting designation is a plus
- 4+ years of Accounting and Operations experience, with a focus on Private Equity Fund Administration
- Strong Excel and tech skills