International hedge fund with a rich history and amazing track record seeks to add a Portfolio Accountant who will be responsible for a variety of middle and back office functions. This person will have a very broad view of the life cycle of a trade by supporting the process from front, middle and back.
Additionally, this position will interact with a variety of teams both within and outside of the firm providing additional exposure, visibility and opportunities for learning and growth.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform/review valuations across multiple asset classes for a $150B+ fund
- Review NAV, P&L, performance and reconciliations against internal and external data (ex. fund admin)
- Maintain quality relationships with internal and external parties
- Help design and implement tools to measure accuracy and determine KPI’s are being met
- Collaborate with several departments to identify areas needing improvement
- Special projects
- Bachelors degree, demonstrating a strong academic record
- ~2-8 years of Accounting and/or Operations experience with a financial services firm, hedge fund, fund admin or public accounting firm
- Strong Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Communication skills
- Outstanding decision-making capabilities