Senior IAM Architect
Major financial corporation with offices throughout a portion of New England as well as New York and Rhode Island seeks to hire a Senior IAM Architect for their Security Operations and IAM solutions team.
This position, reporting to the CISO, will serve as strategy focused enterprise technology leader with a focus on identity and access management and access governance, responsible for design & implementation of application and enterprise platforms within the Authentication and identity lifecycle space.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will manage standards for the overall organization's application integration, middleware interfaces and architecture, and lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development and technology strategy for Privileged Access Management.
Ideally, this position will be in one of the company’s Connecticut locations however, they will review remote working on a case by case basis (currently the company is working remotely due to the COVID pandemic).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist with development of roadmaps within the IAM program space
- Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities
- Assist or lead in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices
- Provide input into the technology plans for the organization, and ensure that plans for their assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure
- Advise application and infrastructure project teams on information security planning, policy, and architecture and provide high-level security requirements to projects
- And more!
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience with Privileged Access Management technologies including SailPoint, Cyberark, Varonis and Okta (SailPoint required).
- Solid understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and security concepts
- Advanced knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, including design, configuration and deployment.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management business processes
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- One or more Information/Cyber Security professional certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS GAIC) a strong plus