If you are ready to take your career to the next level with all the benefits of working from home, job satisfaction, and high earnings, we welcome you to join Excel Partner`s strong recruiting team with a growing national network of candidates and clients.
The recruiting industry and hiring are rapidly changing. As an Excel Partners Recruiting Consultant, you will work to make that process better for candidates and clients. We provide our recruiters with current tools and technology necessary to grow quickly and become a successful professional recruiter. Hard work is rewarded with unlimited earning potential and fast upward mobility.
Who We Are
You will be joining a 25-year, industry-leading recruiting firm in our region with a dynamic, inclusive culture. Work with Fortune 500 corporations and companies with a variety of employment needs while learning how to consistently deliver the highest level of service.
- Consistently build and nurture a pipeline of the best talent in the local area, delivering an excellent candidate experience.
- Directly source and interview candidates to accurately assess skills, competency, and fit within the client`s requirements, utilizing Excel Partner`s job boards.
- Provide support to hiring managers and create detailed job descriptions.
- Build credibility with clients by seamless execution of search mandates, rigorous attention to detail, and expert advisement around talent acquisition best practices and candidate selection.
- Utilize and build Excel Partners extensive database to fill temp, temp to hire, and direct hire positions.
- Leverage LinkedIn, other social media sites, and personal networks to target, attract and develop candidates.
- Manage and initiate reference checks, background checks, and onboarding process for any pending new hires.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with total commitment to customer service and integrity.
Your Career and Rewards Could Look Like:
- Get promoted to a VP in less than two years, start an office, build a team, and earn a percentage of the office`s profits.
- Receiving the maximum commission with unlimited earning potential.
- Learn the most effective approaches to recruiting, screening, and matching candidates to open positions.
- Get referral fees paid for referring clients and job orders to the Business Development team.
- Excel to the top level, Excel Partners Executive Team.
This opportunity is for talent-driven individuals ready to win, play, and have fun!
Apply now for an immediate interview.
- The ideal candidate will have previous customer-focused, sales or hospitality experience
- Motivated, self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Previous recruitment experience a plus but not required