- Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Pay Rate: $45 – $55 /hr.
- Start/End Time: 12-hour shifts (day or night)
- Coordinate and deliver patient care utilizing the Nursing Process and following all established standards of practice within State and Federal guidelines.
- Provide supervision of non-RN personnel and act as a resource for ancillary staff on assigned unit.
- Supervise unit activities when assigned to charge or clinical coordinator role. Act as preceptor to new staff and/or students as requested.
- Adhere to all of the client’s policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program.
- Provide safe and therapeutic care using the values inherent in our culture.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Emergency Department (ED), or Critical Care
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Valid license as Registered Nurse in Connecticut.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support or Basic Life Support (BLS/ACLS) certification required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required within 90 days of employment.
- Bachelor of Science; Nursing (BSN) strongly preferred.
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) preferred.