Marketing and Sales Associate
Established in 1995 Excel Partners has served Corporations and Investment Firms in the tri-state area across several disciplines including Accounting/Finance, Administrative Support, and Information Technology. Located in new office space in Norwalk, CT we offer a dynamic, energetic working environment.
This is a broad role that encompasses most of the marketing efforts of Excel Partners. Priorities include increasing sales by building brand awareness, developing digital competencies and building impactful CRM campaigns. Must be able to develop and disperse marketing materials through a variety of online and physical channels.
Responsibilities include but not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies and coordinating all the marketing execution (print, digital) of the company
- Develop lead generation and build awareness through outbound marketing messages and campaigns
- Create and/or obtain content and design for marketing messages and campaigns
- Build and manage the company`s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Identify opportunities to develop new business channels and grow existing channels
- Strengthen brand preference and establish strong positioning/point of difference versus the competition
- Build competitive intelligence and be eager to understand the staffing business
- Provide marketing and business development support to the company`s sales team
- Develop a client relations program - i.e. client satisfaction survey; new business thank you letters
- Oversee and manage the company brand or image as it relates to consistency of logo, presentation material, website, etc.
- Provide counsel to Management team regarding both business and community sponsorship opportunities - i.e. examining and establishing return on investment
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on marketing campaigns ROI
- Bachelor`s degree in Marketing, Communications or other related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience/knowledge in the development and implementation of direct and social media marketing/communication plans
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content
- Proficiency in using social media software, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM compliance
- Must be self-starter and able to work independently
- Previous B2B marketing experience a plus