Job Title: Outbound Customer Service Representative
Location: Norwalk, CT
Pay Rate: $ 16 - 18
Start/End Time: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Start Date: 12/11/2019
Our client, a marketing solutions company located in Norwalk, CT, is seeking an outbound customer service representative to join them as a temporary employee before being hired permenantly by the organization.
Outbound experience strongly preferred. Including outside sails.
Provide both inbound and outbound phone and email support to our clients with regards to warranty products and/or services.
- Focus on closing extended warranty sales with the assistance of progressive calling.
- Formulate business decisions based on information provided during the call with the excellent ability to persuade and negotiate with customers.
- Accurately document information within multiple database systems.
- Adhere to KPIs, as defined by the leadership team, to ensure you are meeting departmental expectations, sales qualified opportunity, revenue metrics, and quality assurance.
- Act as a backup to Inbound Contact Center Team as it relates to general customer service warranty plans, claims, credits, sales, and product registration.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, call center, or sales environment.
- Proven success sales/sales support experience & acumen strongly preferred.
- Previous track record of achieving lead setting targets is a plus.
- Genuine desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to be positive, energetic, relay information in a clear, precise, professional, and friendly manner while remaining persevering throughout the call by overcoming customer objections to close sales.
- Respond to a customer by inquiries by asking probing questions and listening attentively; while possessing exceptional oral and written skills.
- Attention to detail with an ability to follow through while managing multiple tasks and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Self-motivated, metrics-driven, able to work independently, and the desire to learn and succeed.
- Demonstrates teamwork displays a positive attitude and has a strong work ethic.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Associate degree preferred