Analyst/Associate, Private Equity Finance
Our client, an international FinTech/Investment management firm is hiring a Private Equity Finance
professional for their Greenwich, CT location, which is just steps from the Greenwich Train Station. With over 750 funds and $120B in global assets, this is an industry leading organization and was selected the last four years as one of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies in the world.Responsibilities
- Define, implement and maintain processes and procedures for servicing private equity feeder and multi-manager funds.
- Work in close partnership with product and technology teams to enhance and automate key operational processes, and to develop and enhance product, management, and other reporting, targeting both efficiency and scale.
- Participate in new fund structuring, set up and onboarding new products with administrators and custodians.
- Provide oversight of fund administrators and other service providers, such as auditors, tax service providers, and custodians.
- Manage all fund accounting and financial reporting to investors, including RIA and DTCC position reporting.
- Follow and adhere to procedures for all subscriptions, redemptions, capital calls, and distributions.