Inside Sales Associate
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for generating contract sales for the Extended Service Contract (ESC)
program for client's product line. This person will play a key role in ensuring the business achieves or exceeds client sales expectations.This Inside Sales Associate will be well-versed with the ESC options available to the customer. They will be furnished with leads to mine for potential sales through outbound phone calls.Work Hours: Monday-Friday - 9:30 am - 6:00 pm - No Travel Required
Job Type: Temporary - Non-Exempt
Location: RemoteClient is looking for a candidate to fill their Inside Sales Associate position. This person should be a go-getter, with a willingness to absorb information, excel in every opportunity, and has a strong work ethic.Salary: Starting salary is $18 per hour, depending upon skill set.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday - 9:30 am - 6:00 pm - No travel required
Depending upon the lead distribution, we may have to shift hours. If you find it easier to indicate Flex on the opening as opposed to 9:30 am - 6:00 pm, that is fine.
Training: Tentatively December - Candidate to start making calls on January 3, 2022.Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Qualify leads and sell contracts
- Engage with multiple contacts to identify the appropriate decision-maker to qualify the lead
- In the event of a customer service escalation, must have the ability to act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) by following established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution by researching and resolving customers' concerns/complaints/inquiries.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate the phone call to know when to transfer the caller to a Customer Service Supervisor or appropriate dealership
- Accurately document information within multiple database systems.
- Achieve individual performance objectives and standards that help meet departmental and organizational goals.
- As part of a team, freely share and discuss ideas related to improving standards, practices, and customer interactions.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives and projects as it relates to the task assigned by management.
- Provide accurate and precise customer ESC quotes
- Provide required sales documentation on all completed transactions
- Keep abreast of the competition and market trends.
- Call on prospective customer accounts using consistent telephone marketing.
- Follow-up on "hot leads" as they come in via sales channels.