Marketing Messaging Specialist
Our client in the travel industry is seeking a Marketing Messaging Specialist.
As the Marketing Messaging Specialist, you`ll be a driving force behind performing personalized and engaging messaging campaigns that reach millions of customers each month, via email, push notifications, SMS, and other messaging channels. You will have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team and key stakeholders to ensure that every campaign is executed flawlessly and delivered on time, while playing a key role in driving growth for our business. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team at the forefront of digital marketing and messaging in the travel industry.
This role is eligible for our hybrid work model: Two days in-office.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate with the team and key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely deployment and delivery of all messaging campaigns.
- Verify segmentation and list targeting to ensure messages are personalized and relevant to each customer.
- Share responsibility for QA of all messaging campaigns to ensure they meet high standards of quality.
- Monitor performance and deliverability metrics for all active campaigns and make recommendations for improvements.
- Execute and monitor A/B tests across multiple campaigns and messaging channels to improve campaign performance.
- Manage digital assets required for messaging campaigns, including copy, images, and other media.
- Coordinate with other teams and stakeholders to run marketing calendar and ensure all messaging is delivered in a timely and organized manner.
Requirements:Who you are:
- Bachelor`s Degree or higher in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of experience handling marketing campaigns, including email, SMS, push notifications, or similar.
- Meticulous, analytical, and well organized.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team and participate in technical and non-technical discussions.
- Clear understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and web browser/email client rendering differences is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills to help improve processes and performance.
- Demonstrated history of living the values of the company Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability, and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.