A modern clinic that specializes in personalized, advanced facials, virtual consultations, and customized at-home skincare routines. We seek an experienced, dependable, positive Office and Operations Administrator to join our dynamic team. Our clinic/boutique is centrally located near the Greenwich train station within close proximity to the bustling and prestigious Greenwich Avenue. We strive to provide a five-star customer experience to our discerning clientele and seek like-minded individuals to advance our mission.
This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented individual to contribute to the smooth operation of our office and provide essential administrative support. As the Office and Operations Administrator, you will play a vital role in ensuring the client functioning of our office and help maintain the clinic's daily operations by providing employees with administrative support and supplies to help them accomplish their tasks. Your exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask will be crucial in this position. This role allows others to work closely with various teams within our clinic and contribute to our overall success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs office activities and operations to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for welcoming vendors/visitors, coordinating meetings and appointments, bookkeeping, and directing various administrative projects.
- Maintain and update various office records, databases and filing systems, and transactions in the general ledger, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
- Assists colleagues with their assigned duties whenever necessary.
- Oversees telephone services, correspondence, and mail distribution (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.) Direct them to the appropriate individuals.
- Maintains office supplies inventory, places orders when necessary, and maintains adequate stock levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding communication, and interpersonal abilities.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and multi-task ability.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, or related booking software.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, listening, and computer skills.
- Must be a team player.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least three years of administrative and clerical experience is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's degree in office administration or related field preferred.