International hedge fund seeks to hire a Global Mobility Specialist who will have the ability to build and lead their team as the firm continues to grow this function. This position can be in either lower Fairfield County, CT, or New York, NY, and will work a hybrid schedule.
As a Global Mobility Specialist, you will work closely with several internal departments, including global HR, Corporate Tax, Compliance, and Legal teams, as well as our third-party tax advisors to administer and comply with effective business travel tax policies and provide tax risk assessments, real-time reporting, and strategic recommendations to minimize income and corporate tax liabilities.
Some specific areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Tax Compliance and Risk
- Process Enhancement
- International Taxation
- Accounting transactions related to travel.
- Audit Support
- Provide support to employees.
- Follow and track industry trends
The position offers great growth and learning opportunities, competitive compensation, and amazing benefits. Please contact us for details.
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; a master`s degree or CPA qualification is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a tax consultant, tax analyst, or similar role, focusing on business travel taxation across various countries in Asia, the U.S., and EMEA countries.
- In-depth knowledge of domestic and international tax laws, regulations, treaties, etc.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong understanding of business travel policies, best practices, and industry trends.