On-site 9 am – 5 pm
- Strong financial and technical background required.
- Self-driven with the ability to produce accurate and timely results while demonstrating high standards for others to emulate.
- Creative thinker who can improve processes and the utilization of technology/systems.
- Can respond to inquiries and lead discussions with company executives as needed.
- Open to learning and asking questions.
- Collaborate and work closely with CEO/CFO.
- Appreciate and respect teamwork and demonstrate the earmarks of a future successful team leader.
- Desire to lead (processes, people) is required along with high standards.
- Demonstrated spirit of excellence.
- Understand, work with, and promote the use of technology within the company for all systems at a high level.
- Supports the CFO in carrying out the accounting department's monthly, quarterly, annual, and non-routine functions.
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances.
- Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement, and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses.
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules.
- Manage and maintain inventory control processes to support accurate financial reporting and forecasting.
- Provides expertise in cost accounting concepts and methodologies, including average costing, variance analysis, and inventory valuation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and accurate processing of inventory activities, including purchase orders, receiving, transfer, and disposal.
- Working with the sales support team to request payments on sales orders.
- Preparing monthly journal entries for the general ledger.
- Accurately compiles data and creates reports and spreadsheets using MS Excel.
- Researching and interpreting data to respond to various accounting and financial questions.
- Performing account analysis and special projects as needed.
$90,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year + bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Vision insurance.
- MBA in Finance with a concentration in accounting or related experience.
- 4 - 6 years` experience, including general accounting, manufacturing accounting, inventory accounting and/or cost accounting, and financial analysis, and able to understand and prepare financial statements.
- Experience at the mid-to large-cap enterprise level with engagement in special multidisciplinary projects preferred.
- Advanced experience in MS Excel.
- Must be able to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a quick-paced environment.
- Comfortable with Technology. 90+% of our transactions are paperless.
- Self-starter and self-motivated – the ability to work independently with minimal supervision or direction.
- Willing and able to learn.