Our client, the CEO of a leading global direct access trading firm, is seeking a dedicated and proactive personal assistant to join his team of assistants. This is a great opportunity to showcase strategic and analytical thinking abilities while juggling the private and professional needs of a very active executive. This is a position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional organizational skills.
- Manage both personal and professional tasks, which include reservations, appointments, and any household needs.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics, including flight itineraries, hotel reservations, and car services.
- Organize agendas, manage calendars, and plan events while prioritizing competing demands.
- Wardrobe and style management, personal shopping, procuring, and audit of wardrobe from day to day and special event clothing.
- Perform general admin duties such as recording meeting minutes, data entry, filing, copying, faxing, mailings, etc.
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time, keeping diligent track of project timelines and deadlines.
- Uphold a highly organized and detailed to-do list for both the CEO and business and take careful note of important dates.
- Maintain diligent communication with the rest of the team and ensure all aspects of the business are on track.
- Monitor multiple social media accounts to help grow and expand online presence on existing and emerging social platforms.
- Additional Personal / Creative / Executive Assistant duties as needed.
- Bachelor`s Degree from an accredited university
- Must be able to provide SAT and/or ACT scores to be considered.
- At least 6 months of previous administrative, secretarial, or personal assistant experience is required.
- Proven ability to be exposed to the most confidential of information and to handle it with the utmost integrity and discretion.
- Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication.