Our client is an independent firm that serves as a guide and service platform for ultra-affluent clients who are seeking to effectively navigate the sophisticated and financially powerful applications of life insurance and annuity investment accounts.
We operate with the utmost level of professionalism, integrity, and security standards. We place a significant emphasis on self-discipline. We believe that quality and consistency in a professional services firm can only be achieved through attention to detail, systematic review, and pride in establishing and living up to agreed-upon values and business fundamentals.
About the Role:
We seek an agile, innovative, meticulous, and motivated Product Analyst to join our fast-growing company. The Product Analyst will help us illustrate sophisticated case design solutions for our client`s often complex needs, specifically about Private Placement Life Insurance (PPLI), Private Placement Annuities (PPA), and Traditional Life Insurance.
The Product Analyst will work closely with our experienced Client Advisors and Underwriters. The Product Analyst will support our clients and teams by proactively providing reliable and sophisticated case design solutions and illustration support. The Product Analyst role offers opportunities to learn from industry experts by working closely with our directors or Private Client Services and having access to perform research on the industry and product updates.
To be successful in this role, the Product Analyst must share our core values and business fundamentals. In addition, the Product Analyst must be willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment. Finally, the ideal candidate must be able to see the big picture and incorporate problem-solving, critical thinking, and tactical execution into their daily work.
- Partner with the Client Advisor and the Underwriting team to troubleshoot and think creatively to develop sophisticated solutions to our clients` often complex needs.
- Communicate effectively with our Client Advisors and the Underwriting team to thoroughly understand each client`s needs.
- Convey potential challenges to the Client Advisor team and key stakeholders promptly and effectively.
- Prepare presentation materials, gather meeting notes, and communicate them to our Client Advisors and key stakeholders.
- Proactively developing sophisticated solutions to our clients` complex needs by utilizing internal and external resources.
- Oversee special projects and urgent tasks.
- Attend conferences, events, and external meetings as necessary.
- Uphold our core values and business fundamentals.
- Proactively keep up and stay current with product and industry developments.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and effective teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of data gathering, data interpretation, and analytical tools.
- Strong sense of ownership of projects and tasks.
- Must be able to solve challenges professionally and efficiently.
- Comfortable prioritizing tasks, projects, and challenges effectively.
- Able to organize, prioritize, manage, and meet timelines on multiple tasks and requests simultaneously for multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Prior experience in a life insurance agency or with life insurance products is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required, and Microsoft PowerPoint is strongly preferred.