Business Development/CS Analyst
A global investment management firm in Greenwich, CT, is hiring an Analyst for their Business Development group. This position interacts with all levels of employees across various departments, providing the incumbent with great exposure and visibility.
This team plays a core function within Business Development by supporting sales and client service efforts by creating standardized presentation materials for client and prospect meetings. Their overarching goal is to provide best-in-class client service to our internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• Partner with stakeholder teams to create standard client content across all product and vehicle types
• Produce regular and ad hoc materials for internal and external purposes
• Partner with senior professionals and teams across the organization to improve the workflow process
• Work with engineering teams to streamline the production of recurring materials through automation
• Coordinate projects and ensure timelines are adhered to
Requirements:Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, economics, mathematics, or other related fields.
• 0-3 years of experience in financial services; asset management background is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with advanced functions in Excel is a plus.
• Seismic knowledge is a strong plus.
• SQL, and knowledge of other coding languages, are a plus.