Banking Operations Associate (10 Deposit Ops, 5 ACH, 5 CLO)
Southington, CT financial institution is looking to hire many temporary Banking Operations Associates (10 Deposit Ops, 5 ACH, 5 CLO)
# of positions: 20 total (10 Deposit Ops, 5 ACH, 5 CLO)
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with some flexibility
Interview process: onsite interviews, phone interviews as needed.
Start Date 05/01/2023
End Date 12/31/2023
We are seeking organized self-starters; banking experience is strongly preferred. The candidates must be computer literate and be able to follow procedures to process back office banking transactions, including adjustments and exceptions, timely and accurately. If candidates have prior knowledge of Deposit Ops, that would be a plus. Familiarity with wire transfer is helpful.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Additional resources are needed to support anticipated manual processing post-core conversion. Areas in need of support are transaction processing (adjustments, payments); first-line ops support (triage internal calls), digital ops support (bene adds and manual acct adds)
The assignments are 8:30 am – 5 pm (some flexibility) for approximately 6 months (thru year-end) and may potentially lead to FT employment.
• Familiarity with ACH, CLO, or Deposit Opsm
• Some banking background is strongly preferred and can train on systems/processes.
• Computer skills, internal customer interaction, wire transfer familiarity is helpful (read understand wire notice), and some research skills to problem solve.
• Will start as we get candidates identified/onboarded, not in a class training format. Will train on the job as they get started.