Office Administrator Job Description
- Supervise accounting functions (monitor bank accounts/subaccounts; reconciliation reports; receivable/payable reports, billing, receipts; disbursements and collections)
- Supervise the operation of the firm`s management information system to include creating and presenting reports to managing partner(s), as needed (will provide database training)
- Maintain office budget.
- Supervise administrative staff, including accounting and billing
- Supervise all firm employees, including interviewing/hiring staff, vacation, sick time; payroll; employee training; performance reviews; disciplinary procedures; labor law compliance
- Coordinate health and professional liability insurance
- Periodically update the employee handbook.
- Establish/maintain office procedures.
- Maintain law library subscriptions.
Office Administrator reports directly to the managing partner(s)
Full-time on-site preferred
- Bachelor`s degree preferred
- Law Firm experience preferred
- Expertise in Accounting
- Strong math/database/budget aptitude
- Smart, confident
- Ability to manage ever-changing schedules
- Experience in HR