Our client, a holding company for global reinsurance and related operations, is seeking a Human Resources Analyst.
Location: The Stamford, CT office is the preferred work location. A flexible work arrangement, including remote working, will be considered for the right candidate.
Role Description :
The Human Resource Data Analyst is responsible for performing tasks that support the Compensation and Benefits team and Payroll team for U.S. and Canadian associates. The Human Resource Data Analyst is expected to comfortably interact with internal and external clients and respond effectively to their questions and concerns.
- Processing Semi-Monthly Payroll, which includes:
o Data input via various internal and third-party interfaces
o Overtime and part-time pay calculations
o Direct deposit and taxing requests from associates
o Balancing data entry to ensure accuracy
o Calculating Cash funding requirement
o Entries and balancing into the SAP general ledger system
o Monitoring of Payroll regarding regulatory limits on U.S. and Canadian retirement plans
o Expatriate Payroll processing and taxation
o Interaction with Group Finance on Payroll related matters
o Interaction with various third-party providers
o Review of Payroll both pre and post-transmission for accuracy
- Tracking of Associate Travel submitted quarterly to analyze patterns and any possible tax consequences
- Assist with the administration of US and Canada benefit plans
- Back-up to other Payroll and HR processes
- Special projects
- Handle Invoicing
- Process monthly and quarterly reports
Data extraction, reporting, and analysis in support of Human Resources operations, including:
- Track and analyze employee metrics to support workforce planning and decision-making
- Prepare data for participation in annual compensation surveys.
- Prepare and analyze benefit participation data in support of Open Enrollment planning.
- Produce various management reports and metrics in support of the annual compensation process
- Minimum of 2+ of experience in the Human Resources/Payroll Department
- Advanced knowledge of ADP Workforce Now is required
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of specific PC applications, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Good customer service/client relations skills
- Solid organizational and self-management skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and projects to completion
- Work effectively in a team-based environment
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- High level of integrity with the ability to keep confidential information secure
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure and time constraints.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of U.S. Benefits
- Knowledge of Ceridian Payroll a plus
- Microsoft Access knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Power BI a plus