Our client, a Stamford, Ct-based firm, is seeking a Temporary HR Coordinator.
6-month assignment (Maternity position) Starting ASAP/Resumes/Interviews.
The hours are about 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, with flexibility and OT.
They no longer require vaccination.
HR Coordinator experience preferred.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support Recruiting by Scheduling candidate interviews: via zoom and in-person interviews.
- Manage in-person interviews/candidate care.
o Input candidate information in the applicant tracking database and track interview feedback.
- Coordinate travel for recruiting events and candidate interviews.
- Collect employment applications, facilitate background checks and other pre-employment paperwork.
- Manage employee documents and information in ATS and in personnel files, both hard copies and electronically.
- Manage HR team calendars and expenses.
- Assist with employee Training and Orientations: schedule sessions, track attendance, and prepare materials.
- Event Planning (Women's Networking, Sr. Leaders Outing, etc.)
- Other ad hoc projects as requested
Requirements:Skills and Requirements
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, multi-tasker
- Outstanding attention to detail: the ability to audit information.
Personal/ Professional Attributes
- Proactive style, quick learner, and willingness to take on new assignments.
- Poised, flexible, resourceful, and calm under pressure.
- High level of professionalism with ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Team-oriented, humble, positive, and willing to do whatever it takes.
Intellectual and analytical rigor
- Accountable, committed and understands the importance of deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including experience with databases or HRIS.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 3-5 years administrative or business experience, prior experience in HR or Recruiting a plus
- HR Coordinator experience preferred.
Kevin@excel-partners.com or call 203-978-6216