Talent Acquisition Associate
Company seeks a best-in-class, Recruiting Associate with a keen intellect, deep commitment to excellence,demonstrated agility across talent families, and an exceptional track record in high performing environments. The enterprise is a fast-moving, entrepreneurial organization with hiring needs across a host of talent families including, but not limited to professional services (legal, HR, IT), high-end media and production, marine science, vessel operations, real estate, program management, educational technology, philanthropy, family support, and executive leadership. In this role, you will interface with all areas of the company at every level and success requires strong professional presence and sophisticated communication. The Talent Acquisition Associate will also help to develop and foster the client brand to help drive social impact and global change.
Talent Pillar Overview:
The Talent Pillar is responsible for hiring and retaining best-in-class talent and running strategic human capital projects to support the company employees, leadership, and the family. As a foundational pillar within an organization committed to excellence and transformative social impact, this team is integral in making our business functions successful and expanding our reach. The team’s main goals are to expand our hiring platform, partner with our managers to assemble and develop high performing teams, and create diverse talent pipelines to deliver the future leadership of the enterprise.
Day-to-day responsibilities would include a combination of the following:
• Working in tandem with the Talent Acquisition Lead to establish search timelines.
• Partner with managers and senior leaders in the full-cycle recruitment process, taking ownership over key parts of the initial sourcing process as well as interview coordination.
• Contribute to the research and investment of multiple sourcing channels and creating partnerships across diverse applicant pipelines.
• Take ownership of candidate experience working closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead on establishing communication and urgency to hire where appropriate.
• Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting, and tasks as required with cross-functional HR / business
• Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices are done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
• Participate in new hire orientation in conjunction with People Operations Team.
• Maintain and enforce highest standards of integrity, discretion, discipline, and accountability
Requirements:Apply for this role if you:
• Possess excellent interpersonal, presentation and oral/written communications skills with the ability to distinguish the important from the urgent.
• Have experience managing multiple sourcing channels and establishing hiring timelines and cadence for candidate outreach.
• Handle matters of confidentiality with utmost tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
• Are extremely detail oriented in everything you do and don’t let issues fall through the cracks
• Desire to join a fun team who pushes each other to achieve ambitious goals
• Demonstrated HR experience with a strong focus on ATS management
• 5+ Years in a full-cycle recruiting role
• Experience with creating an impactful candidate experience
• Agency or In-House recruiting experience supporting leaders across multiple talent, and functions highly preferred
• Experience supporting multiple projects and workstreams while creating best practices
• Hands on experience with ATS and HR systems; experience with Greenhouse, ADP, and/or Workday preferred
• Working knowledge, understanding and practical application of employment laws and HR practices as they pertain to hiring and onboarding
Compensation for the role includes a competitive salary in the range from $95,000 -$150,000 (inclusive of a merit-based bonus, dependent on years of experience, level of education obtained, as well as applicable skillset) and an excellent benefits package, including a comprehensive employer paid medical plan and generous employer match for 401k.