A growing consumer products company with a strong reputation and history of success seeks to hire a Controller who is highly driven with a strong desire to own financial policies, procedures, controls, and the reporting systems of the company.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role will manage the monthly close, proactively seek out process improvements to streamline and improve efficiencies, prepare, and distribute monthly financial reports and manage the day-to-day operations of the accounting and finance team. The successful applicant will have the ability to make a major impact within the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for reconciliations of all general ledger account balances
• Accountable for timely reporting of monthly financial statements (3-day close)
• Responsible for analyzing financial information and creating solutions
• Assure the company complies with federal, state, and local business requirements
• Training and retaining staff members
• Assist in the development of the annual budget
Should you have an interest in learning more about this opportunity and or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.