Our client, a Southington, CT-based company is looking to hire 3 Temporary Remote Talent Acquisition Specialists for 6-month temp assignments.
3 Open Positions
Location: REMOTE - recruit nationwide
Hours: normal business hours
Interview process: one phone
Temporary Remote Talent Acquisition Specialists – Additional Notes:
All high volume, all 6 months with potential for extension, all can be remote from anywhere.
IT Recruiter (strong background, high volume, currently 36 reqs)
Call Center Recruiter (general fast-paced, high volume recruitment is ok for this one, prefer someone who has experience with staffing call centers)
General High-Volume Recruiter (Bank Ops mostly, hourly positions, banking specific, various positions)
- Provide staffing and recruitment services.
- Manage and lead the recruitment effort.
- Design, develop, and implement an effective recruiting strategy for both exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Evaluate candidates and refer to appropriate supervisors/managers.
- Develop long-term recruiting relationships with educational institutions and community agencies, which include conducting informational interviews.
- Provide excellent customer service to the business through staffing interviews and assessment, knowledge of policies and procedures, and job counseling, and provides information relevant for staffing.
- Develop consulting proficiency with business by increasing knowledge of business goals, products, objectives, and human resource needs.
- Support the Affirmative Action program.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure that compliance implications for staffing activities are followed.